24 March 2007

Good husband, good kids, good weather, good everything!

Hello to all my friends and family! We are having a fine weekend. The children let us sleep in a little bit (8 am), and were relatively good all day. We took them bowling (Maddie beat me) and met Mike's brother for the afternoon. After we came home, we were able to play outside - the weather was supposed to be rainy all day, but it was HOT and sunny! Shorts weather. Tomorrow we are attending a surprise birthday party for Mike's grandma, so Maddie and Caleb will get to see the whole family, which is great.

Good news! Maddie is "officially" accepted into Seton for kindergarten next fall. They had so many kids apply that they had to tell some no, and not all of them were able to get into the full-day program. I'm happy to report that she is in the full day class!

Other news - I am jealous of my brother Joe, because he is off to England today for his work. (For those of you who don't know, he has a fancy job at P&G). Anyway, we have not been back to England since we moved home almost 5 years ago, so I am envious that he gets to go there! We miss it. But maybe someday we'll move back, and we'll definitely go back to visit when the kids are a bit older.

Mike is happy because he is doing well in the basketball pool. I was out a long time ago.

And that pretty much wraps up our news of late. If you have not been checking care pages, please say some extra prayers for Hannah (see previous posts if you don't know what I'm talking about). As of Friday she was back in the ICU, and this is not good. No news since then, and I am hoping that the old adage of "no news is good news" holds true. Please pray for her.

No comments: