17 May 2007

Counting my blessings....

Caleb's birthday is today. He's two years old. And it seems like just yesterday that I was heading to the hospital to be induced. I can't believe my baby isn't a baby anymore. It's sad, and happy all at the same time. He is getting such a little personality, and talking more, which is great. But some days I miss the little baby boy who was so cuddly. He's still pretty cuddly though, so I cannot complain! We are so lucky, and so blessed to have such a great family.

May is a month of happy days and happy memories at our house. Caleb's birthday today, mine this weekend, and Maddie's next Saturday. Not to mention Mother's Day, we moved into our hose in May four years ago, and Maddie's birthday will also be the 11 year anniversary of the day I met my husband. I got the job in England in May back in 1999, found out we were moving back three years later in May.... How lucky we are to have so much to celebrate each spring!

No comments: