25 July 2007

Inquiring Minds Want to Know....

Wow - I had no idea it had been so long since I updated my bloggy thing. But no one complained about it, so maybe nobody reads it and I am wasting my time? Regardless, I enjoy it, so here we are - back again!

First of all answering the burning question of the day - YES, our fish are still alive!

Beyond that, we have been living life as normal. Work, kids, summer, bills, etc. It all adds up to make very busy days, and not much time for updating the computer.

Now, let's discuss Harry Potter. I bought the final book this past week and finished it on Sunday. Am dying to discuss with someone else who is as crazy as me, let me know if you have read it already! No worries, I won't post any spoilers for those of you who have not yet read your copy. And for the ones out there who don't read the series, go to Barnes and Noble right now and buy it! They are great books, destined to become classics.

Family news - Maddie is ready to start kindergarten in LESS THAN A MONTH. Caleb will have a hard time adjusting to day care without her I think - he's very attached to his sister. But it will be good for both of them to be apart during the day. Mike and I are just plugging along trying to enjoy every beautiful summer day with the kiddos. We are all very much looking forward to our upcoming trip to South Padre Island. September is not that far away!

That's it for now, updating from work on a break and must get back to the grind......

No comments: