27 July 2007

There should be a law....

Against working on Friday afternoons! Please Lord, let the weekend get here now. Only 33 minutes left in the day, yet it seems like an EEEETTTTEEEERRRNNNIIITTTYYY.....

Tonight, I am supposed to be meeting some of my extended family for dinner. At the Cheesecake Factory, no less. Yum yum. Unfortunately, on my healthy eating plan, I will not be partaking of the taste bud delights of the place. The plan is to eat something sensible. Healthy. Not cheesecake. :( However, am v. much looking forward to seeing some of my aunts and cousins, many of whom I have not seen in over 2 years. A good time should be had by all.

Now, all of you who know me well will be proud of me today. I was all set to buy a lovely new fall handbag this weekend - I've had it picked out for weeks now. But somehow, common sense has gotten the better of me and I've had a revelation that maybe this is not the most fiscally responsible thing I could be doing with that money. Especially since I have a number of nice bags already. So, no bag.

Beyond that, everything with us is good. I took some pictures of Maddie yesterday in her school uniform - I will try to post them here sometime this weekend. She looks too cute. Caleb is growing lke a weed and talking up a storm. We are all four looking forward to the weekend and some much needed time spent together and relaxing!

Wishes for a fab weekend to all of you! Relax, enjoy, read your new Harry Potter, and CALL me when you finish so we can discuss!

No comments: