16 April 2007

Nothing to say....

Well it has been some time since I have updated our blog, and that's because nothing is going on! I'm sure everyone who reads this is tired of me saying that, but it's true. We are boring.

We had a great week last week with my mom, who came to stay with the kids while the daycare was closed. She went home on Saturday. We are hoping for some nicer weather this week, and already looking forward to the upcoming weekend (yes, I am aware it is only Monday).

We have Caleb scheduled for his surgery on Friday morning - his third set of ear tubes, and his aednoids out, which will hopefully help to resolve some of his ear issues. The whole deal should take less than 1/2 hour, but it's always a little traumatic when they have to put him to sleep. As problems go, this is minor, but I will be glad when we can stop doing this every 6-9 months, if he ever grows out of it.

That's it! Seriously, nothing is happening. More from us as news happens, which is rare these days....

No comments: